Tuesday 27 October 2015

Get To Know…Alex Parry

We thought it would be good for our readers to get to know our riders a little better, so lets get to know Alex Parry


How long have you been riding?
I’ve now been riding scooters for 4 years! I started back in August 2011.

What Slamm parts are you riding at the moment?
I'm currently riding the deck and wheels from the Slamm Rebel III.

Do you only ride a scooter, or are you involved in any other action sports?
I'm not really into any other action sports as much as I am with scootering, but I do enjoy a bit of football and basketball from time to time.

What’s your favourite trick so far?
My favourite so far will have to be a triple whip. People who ride with me will tell you the same thing aha. Although I can do more whips than just a triple, you never see me ride anywhere without trying one in every place possible.

Where’s your favourite place to ride?
My favourite place to ride has to be the House Skatepark in Sheffield, its not too far to get to from were my friends and I live, plus the ramps and rails are great!

Scooting? Riding? Scootering? What do you call it? 
To be honest I think you can call it anything you wish to call it, personally I call it just riding. But to anyone else who doesn't ride scooters, I believe Scootering is the best term to use.

Do you prefer to ride solo or with friends?
I prefer to ride with my friends, when you’re around your friends theres this vibe which just gets you pumped to try things you thought you couldn't do.

Most prized possession apart from anything scooter-related:
My most prized possession would probably be my car. I love it to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment