Thursday 3 September 2015

Get To Know... Cody Pattinson

We thought it would be good for our readers to get to know our riders a little better, so firstly lets get to know Cody Pattinson... 




How long have you been riding?
2 years.

What Slamm parts are you riding at the moment?
The Slamm Assault deck.

Do you only ride a scooter or are you involved in any other action sports?
I ride scooters mainly but like to have a mess about on BMXs. 

What's your favourite trick so far?
Either a 360 bar bar or a heelwhip kickless.

Where's your favourite place to ride?
I'd say Adrenaline Alley, also known as "Corby".

Scooting? Riding? Scootering? What do you call it?
Scootering. 

Do you prefer to ride solo or with friends?
I prefer to ride with friends as you can help them, they can help you. You both support each other and you don't get bored on your own. 

Most prized possession apart from anything scooter-related:
I would say my iPad as it is the first thing I go on when I get home and is the last thing i go on before I go to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment